We're seeking top-notch talent to fill the following position.
The Jewish Federation of Pinellas and Pasco Counties, Florida, is in a significant period of growth and we're looking for an energetic, ruach-filled person to join our team in making our community even better!
JOB DESCRIPTION: CAMPAIGN AND COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE
The Campaign and Communications Associate is responsible for planning, promoting and implementing activities that ensure successful fundraising efforts and heightened visibility of the Federation brand. The position will also find and create opportunities to engage with groups and individuals who are not yet connected to the work of Federation with the goal of building their connection and involvement. This position reports to the Executive Director to help develop fundraising strategies, communication methodologies, manage development and outreach events, and cultivate donors. The Campaign and Communications Associate works closely with volunteers and lay leaders to devise and implement campaign and outreach activities.
DONOR COMMUNICATIONS, STEWARDSHIP AND FOUNDATION PROSPECTING:
• Creation and implementation of donor communications plan
• Drafting and sending appeals, thank you notes, and other donor communications
• Creation of direct marketing and email plan and materials to support all donor solicitation
• Managing phone-a-thons and other donor events
• Research prospective supporters and help inform strategic outreach
• Participate in relevant community events to meet and engage prospective donors, and steward existing donors.
• Lead coordination of major fundraising events
• Cultivate and help steer event host committees to ensure events are on brand, on budget and meet or exceed their fundraising goals
• Assist and work with event planners and producers
• Manage team to event timeline
• Serve as expert and implementer for Federation website, social media presence, and email communications
• Manage marketing efforts
• Take ownership of advocacy efforts through work with Jewish Community Relations Council
• Highly organized and motivated
• Demonstrated skills in fundraising and event management or at least two years
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as displayed in writing samples
• Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines and balance numerous projects
• Prefer experience working in the Jewish community, require knowledge Jewish community and traditions
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team-based structure, in an individual contributor role
• Experience working with and leading a team of volunteers
• Strong copy writing and editing skills
• Ability to handle confidential financial and personal information with discretion and sensitivity
• Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and CRM applications, plus email platforms (Constant Contact/Mailchimp) and databases.
• Must have flexibility to staff occasional evening and weekend events
• Requires occasional travel to outside meetings and sites
|Salary Range||$37000 to $42000|
|Benefits||paid vacation, sick leave, medical, vision, dental, retirement plans, leave early for Shabbat, Life Insurance|
|Other Benefits||Great team in a growing Federation!|
|Preferred Experience||Entry Level|
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.