We're seeking top-notch talent to fill the following position.
The Controller reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for managing all fiscal, IT and administrative operations of the central organizational fundraising and planning arm of the Jewish Federation of Pinellas and Pasco Counties. This position works 24 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure complete integration of Federation fiscal practices to ensure streamlined organizational approach.
• Manage and/or works with office staff involved in fiscal and office management functions; work with Executive Director to ensure smooth and integrated functioning of office.
• Work closely with Executive Director and Finance Committee to develop annual Federation budget and perform financial planning.
• Perform all accounting functions for accounts payable and receivable.
• Maintain financial filing systems and records.
• Prepare staff payroll; ensure timely payment of all bills and allocations.
• Prepare financial statements and reports monthly and as needed; monitor budget and cash flow, and work with staff to ensure efficient use of financial resources.
• Oversee Raiser’s Edge database, create reports and keep staff updated in its functions.
• Oversee maintenance of all computer systems and office equipment.
• Manage personnel records.
• Facilitate and oversee the annual audit.
• Oversee cash collections process.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferred, with record of successfully managing the financial resources of a multi-faceted organization or company; experience in a non-profit setting a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting practices and procedures required.
• Experience in office management and in working as part of a team.
• Experience working successfully and building relationships with volunteers.
• Good organizational and presentation skills; ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and think strategically and creatively.
• Experience and strong knowledge of computer and other office systems and troubleshooting problems; computer proficiency with Excel, Word, Raiser’s Edge and QuickBooks.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in business or a related field.
|Salary Range||$30000 to $33000|
|Benefits||paid vacation, leave early for Shabbat|
|Other Benefits||Great and supportive work environment; flexible hours|
|Preferred Experience||2 Years Experience|
|Job Posted On||2018-06-14|
|Job is posted for||30 days|
|Job Categories||Accounting & Finance|
|Organization Name||Jewish Federation of Pinellas and Pasco Counties|
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.